Reward Yourself. Become a Preferred Customer.
- Starting on your second consecutive month, 10% off Auto-Delivery Orders
- A $10 OFF product reward for every customer referral with an order of $50 or more
- A chance to enter Neora’s 90-Day Challenge and win cash prizes
- How To Use
- Real Results
The serum, featuring our proprietary SIG-1191® ingredient:
- Delivers an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Supports the skin’s natural structure
- Matches your skin’s natural pH level, ensuring optimal skin health
- Firms and brightens the appearance of the eye area
- Fights the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, lines and wrinkles
- Is perfect for use on the skin around the eyes – especially crow’s feet
- Is ideal for all skin types (dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested)
How To Use
Age IQ® Eye Serum
After cleansing skin, apply one pump of product per eye in the morning and evening. Gently smooth the serum around the eye area. While smoothing it on, the product will begin to adhere to skin and fill lines. After a few seconds, stop smoothing in the product and remain expressionless for 30 seconds while the product dries to a soft, even finish. If applying makeup or concealer to the eye area after using the product, make sure the product has fully dried. Spread makeup around the eye area, patting and smoothing it out using the tip of the ring finger to blend. For optimal results, use with our Age IQ® Night and Day Creams.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Full ingredient list:Water (Aqua), Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Caprylyl Methicone, Tocopherol, Pfaffia Paniculata, Root Extract, Ptychopetalum Olacoides Bark/Root Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Physalis Pubescens Fruit Juice, Acetylglutaminoyl Farnesylcysteine*, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Jojoba Esters, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Adenosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycerin, Tetrapeptide- 26, Vp/Va Copolymer, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Pullulan, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Peg-12 Dimethicone/Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Coceth-7, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ppg-1-Peg-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate.
* SIG-1191. US Patent No. 9,376,383.